Friday, March 22, 2013

     Bingo

I've been going to bingo regularly since I arrived.  There are a group of 6 women who have befriended me, and they save me a seat every week.  They're always happy to see me, which I don't take personally.

 They're about sick of each other, and I'm the "new kid" on the block, and therefore a good diversion.  They can't understand that I live in Massachusetts but not in Boston.  Not even near Boston. 

This week was my final bingo night.  The Ladies yelled at me the whole time, because I'm leaving.  Literally, not one nice word was said. 

"Why would you go back there, it's snowing, I heard it on the news.  Don't be stupid"
"It's so much nicer here, stay a little longer, what are you, stupid?"

It went on like this the whole time.

I felt the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment